Thursday, June 14, 2012

Totally Tan

The sun is great! It chemically makes us happy and makes us produce Vitamin D but it also wrinkles us, causes sunspots and for those who are tan crazy, it can wrinkle you like leather luggage. Tanning makes you look toned in a bathing suit and it definitely makes your legs and cleavage look amazing in summer dresses and shirts. I've been looking for a sunless instant tanning product that doesn't have to be applied with my hands because I feel most of the product stays there when I apply it on legs or arms. There's great options though that are not instant self tanners like Nivea (which gradually tans and tones your skin) and Jergens (which develops a beautiful natural tan) which you do apply with your hands but are amazing. Sally Hansen also has an instant tanner for legs that leaves a lovely color and hides any bruises or veins,it's like make up for your legs! My favorite pick though for sunless tanning which you airbrush on and makes you look instantly tan and flawless, smells delicious, leaves your skin glowing and toned is Victoria's Secret Rockin' Body Luminous Tinted Spray. You will never have to use your hands to apply this tanner. I sprayed it on all over my body (my back, backs of legs,shoulders,everywhere!) and used makeup to make my face look tan. Instant perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment