Thursday, March 21, 2013

Macaron Shades

In my book,there's no better time for color in make-up than Spring season! Lately I've really been in love with all the buff, romantic pastel shades on nails and lips, so pretty and fresh. My parallel obsession have been the perfectly crunchy and chewy concoctions at Macarons by Patisse in the same powdery and delicious hues as my make-up. Sukaina, the owner, is responsible for my frequent stops at this sweet spot in River Oaks; she doesn't only know how to whip up the perfectly crunchy and nougaty macaron but she's also a delight to sit down and chat with.(Click on any of the photos for a larger look.)
from left to right: Essie St.Lucia Lilac, OPI My Vampire is Buff,Essie Go Ginza and L'Oreal Colour Riche in Tweet Me
Sip on a sugar-free Peach Italian Soda or an Italian Nespresso while you're there and you'll be in macaron heaven.
Polish Color: L"Oreal Colour Riche Royally Reinvented
Essie In The Cab-Ana
Special thanks to Sukaina for helping me with her scrumptious macarons, my beauty obsession and of course, my sweet tooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment