Sunday, February 24, 2013

Review: Lorac On-The-Go Concealer/Foundation

I immediately wanted to try this product when I saw it on the pages of Allure and not be disappointed! A concealer, foundation and brush in one was just too good to be true!
Once having tried it I discovered it has a medium buildable coverage. A few pumps on the clicker is enough for the product to come out the brush the first time and then only two times every time after that first use.
You have to start with a little bit of product and "paint" it on your face; I use it as a concealer under my eyes and to highlight a tired face, around my mouth, around my nose and basically wherever I need to conceal redness or even tone my skin. I love to set it with a translucent powder and a powder brush for perfectly beautiful skin.
I was hoping to use it as foundation but it does not provide full coverage.


Other than that it's a great value and a mess-free life saver to keep in your beauty bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment