Thursday, January 17, 2013

Nail Lingerie

I know you've all clearly noticed my weakness for nail adhesives, from caviar details to any nail art that includes glitter. Yesterday I came across L'Oreal's new nail lingerie; delicate adhesives you place over your polished or unpolished nails for a fancy manicure or a nail accent(like shown below). I absolutely love how easy these are to put on, plus there's no dry time and they promise to last for 10 days!
I'm wearing the Sensationail Gel Color in Espresso Bean and the L'Oreal Nail Lingerie. Cute right?
Stay Beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I tried to achieve a similar effect with a coat of a gold glitter nail polish, but this is way more easy!

    estiloandcafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These stick-ons are the best! My fave so far :)

      Delete