Friday, August 31, 2012

Coral Glow!

For this beautiful coral glow I followed a few easy steps:
1) I used a highlight stick on all my face before putting on my foundation.
2) I applied a medium coverage foundation with a brush.
3) A little bit of bronzer to contour under my cheekbones, nose of my bride and hairline.
4) A bit of coral colored blush on the apple of my cheeks.
5) Lash curler and black mascara. No eyeliner though.
6) I filled in my eyebrows with some powder and set it with brow wax (a brow gel will also do!).
6) Last but not least, a sparkly coral lipstick.
Ta da! Don't you look cute and sparkly now.

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute in both pictures :) And your skin is so flawless, w/o makeup!

    --

    Elvia
    The New Outlet: http://the-new-outlet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete