Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Lady in Red...Lipstick

Red is the color of fire, love, passion and it makes lips look oh-so-sexy!These are three formulas I've found that are versatile and fit different needs. Take your pick!
I tried this lip stain and fell in love with the non-sticky,non-transferable,just bitten color that it gives your lips. My fave stain color is Beauty Queen. Find it here.
This is a lipstick I've bought over and over. It's matte, long lasting and highly pigmented. This particular color is Revlon Matte Really Red (number 006) Remember to use a good waterproof lip liner to prevent feathering and bleeding of color.
This particular lipstick is really a cream that goes on like matte lipstick but its also moisturizing and super soft, a contradiction in itself. Can't wait to get my hands on all of their shades. Their sultry red is called Amsterdam which I initially saw on beautiful fashion blogger Julia Engel (Check out her blog, you're going to love her!).

2 comments:

  1. I also love Bobbi Brown's Old Hollywood red lipstick. It goes on smooth and lasts for hours. I bought the matching lip liner in Red. The two together make a beautiful red that really pops. I've also added Lancome Gloss for extra shine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always heard her lipsticks are great. By the way, she just came out with a line of creme matte lipsticks which must work wonderfully for your on camera time! Thanks for sharing!!!

      Delete