Sunday, May 5, 2013

Dolce & Gabbana Make-Up Class

I love make-up and even though you might see me wearing hot pink lips or a deep plum lipstick I'm kind of scared of color on my eyes, specially if it's something I haven't used before. Let this post inspire you to wear pink and purple! This class took place at Saks and we got to pick out our make-up palette and put it on ourselves.























I highly recommend their Cleansing Oil, even for oily skin. The make-up artists told us about how this oil breaks down the oil in your skin and it really makes it feel great!
I've also been using their creamy foundation; one word: flawless and a little goes a long way.
The nail polish I got in my goody bag in "amethyst" is to die for and it stays on without chipping! Look at it here!
Have I inspired you to wear pink? I hope so!

1 comment:

  1. i dont use make up but i got D& G clensing oil as a gift.Can i use it as clensing milk like remove dust from face after coming back from work?please suggest

    ReplyDelete