Saturday, December 15, 2012

My Philosophy: Love Your Face!

Philosophy brand has by far the cutest and best feel-good thoughts on their prepackaged gifts like their 3-in-1 body washes, shower gels, and shampoos for all your girlfriends this year but, did you know they also have an amazing oxygen peel for your face?
I had an appointment at a Philosophy event and am blown away but how radiant and soft my skin feels after this 5 minute facial which started with their uber-delicious Purity facewash (a spa in a bottle like Philosophy consultant Jennifer Martinez described it)!
I had never tried Philosophy skincare products in the past so I was surprised about how gentle yet brightening this oxygen peel was.








I'll keep you all updated on how my skin does during a 10 week oxygen peel treatment which will get rid of dark spots, brighten my skin and basically make me look younger!

No comments:

Post a Comment