Thursday, January 17, 2013

Just like Leah Michelle

I'm a sucker for celebrity endorsements. Even though I do not keep up with GLEE as much as I'd like I've always loved Leah Michelle's style on the red carpet. Her hair, make-up and outfits are always so sexy and chic! When I saw her on their new hair campaign on TV as the brand ambassador for L'Oreal I was so happy. In my mind Leah and I have the same type of fine, limp , hair that needs the help of an awesome L'Oreal shampoo and conditioner.
Isn't she flawless? I wonder if she's wearing hair extensions to make that hair look as bouncy and full as ever. Either way, I want my hair to look that way. I might even consider going back to my natural brunette color because of Leah's shiny locks. I told you I was a sucker for celebrity endorsements.
Stay Beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nikki!
    Have you tried any dry shampoos? If so, which would you recommend?

    ReplyDelete