Thursday, January 3, 2013

#ProductFail

Happy New Year my beautiful friends!I'm so excited for my first 2013 post about a very wonderful hair product!
I rarely post about products that I don't like but I have to let you all know about my recent letdown. I got a Carol's Daughter Vanilla Detangling spray and was drawn to it for its delicious, warm sugar cookie smell.Since my hair is fine and doesn't need much I expected the best but it was just a good smelling spray, it didn't detangle or condition. On the contrary,my hair was crunchy when it air-dried....yuck.
After returning it I scoured for a detangling spray and found one at my local beauty salon and couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised with this aerosol spray: Shuga Leave-In-Conditioner.
This leave in has all these amazing attributes:
1) Delicious smell
2) Yogurt protein
3) Color and heat protection
4) Hair is super smooth and shiny after applying product and air dries
5) Antioxidants and Vitamins A,C and E
6) Great for blonde hair which can look very damaged, it brings hair back to life.
7) Milk and plant sugars
8)Great for every day use and non-oily, this spray is any girls dream for luscious, healthy hair.
I keep a trial size in my purse for frizz,flyaways and to freshen my locks throughout the day.
Stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment