Thursday, January 31, 2013

#Gaga4Gaga

My younger brother and his bestie,Caroline, are seeing Lady Gaga tonight in concert and they are utterly psyched! She has to be their ultimate idol because last night they withstood 39 degree weather with their Snuggies and uncomfy folded chairs so they could score some special "Monster Pit" bracelets (aka Lady Gaga-esque mosh pit). This will grant them a front row view of all the action! So exciting! By the way, considering we are in Houston I hope Beyonce makes an appearance to sing with Queen Gaga herself. Almost makes me remember my concert hopping ways back in Honduras when I was a teen...
I got to have a little fun and do some make-up on Caroline inspired by Lady Gaga for the concert tonight.Doesn't she look amazing?
I used my favorite L'Oreal liquid liner pen for the eye art and a limited edition Victoria's Secret palette and mixed two colors for her lips.
Stay Beautiful!


1 comment: