Saturday, March 9, 2013

Play Date with Jouer

I discovered Jouer brand through my monthly subscription to Birchbox when I got their luminizing tinted moisturizer in the cutest, tiniest packaging as a sample.
Today, Jouer and their brand owner and creative director Christina Zilber (who I sadly missed by some minutes) held an event at Nordstrom where I got a makeover and tried some of their new and most popular products.

I'm wearing their Peony-colored lipgloss over the "Whitney" lipstick. The make-up artist did a superb job of pairing it with their Renaissance (a raisin shimmery hue) eyeshadow stick (actual color not shown below). My pick for the full face was their Matte Tinted Moisturizer which is oil-free for combination-oily skins like mine. Just dreamy.
A Very Wearable and Easy Look with These Products:
Fun Fact: Jouer make-up cases contain grooves which allows you to slide and attach a lipgloss into an eyeshadow,or a full kit with eyeshadow, concealer and lipgloss all together, letting you create your own, customized, artist's pallette. Check out how they attached all those concealers together!
Follow the brand on their Instagram @joeurcosmetics and their beautiful & talented creator, Christina Zilber @czjoeur
Stay Beautiful!
Photos: Jouer Cosmetics Website

No comments:

Post a Comment