Monday, March 11, 2013

The Perks of Being a Beauty Junkie

I love events that are a result of my committed beauty addiction. Sephora, all I can say is: thank you for recognizing that I would rather buy make-up than anything else! The Sunday Funday event was exclusively for Sephora VIBs (Very Important Beauty Insider); the make-up paradise partnered up with recognized hair brand Bumble and Bumble for an exciting day full of mimosas,hair styling, new friends and fresh eats. Yes please!
A day that had started gray and chilly in Houston turned into a sunny great hair day at Cutloose Salon (where I'll be going for a trim later this week)!
Perfectly styled hair, raffles, brunch and tons of Bumble and Bumble goodies to pick from made for the perfect day for this beauty junkie .
Stay Beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. Nicki: Loving the yellow blouse + fuschia lips combo!

    http://estiloandcafe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete