Friday, May 18, 2012

A Perfect 10!

Goodbye Spring, Hello summer! Seafoam green nails and bright coral are my fave nail combination of the moment. I am not for matching fingers and toes and with all the new colors for this season I wouldn't dream of limiting myself to one! Here, some of my new favorite colors to experiment with :) From left to right: OPI in I Have a Herring (a glittery blue gray), Sonia Kashuk in Fairy Princess (the prettiest mint green with a hint of glimmer),Sally Hansen Insta-Dry in Snappy Sorbet and OPI in Thanks a Windmillion ( a neutral-almost olive colored green,perfect to wear on your toes with your neon sandals)

2 comments:

  1. Hola Nicki; que bonito tu blog!
    Coral is perfect for summer nails, love!

    Juliette B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Juliette! Gracias! Yo veo tu blog tmbn :)

    ReplyDelete