Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wear Makeup...to Bed!

So how about breaking the golden rule of sleeping in your makeup? What if I told you,you could go to bed wearing makeup and it was good for you? Having your boyfriend or hubby wake up to sleeping beauty is any girls dream! We wear the creams, the zit zappers and wrinkle serums but none of them actually cover up these problems. In my quest to look beautiful sans make-up I discovered Bare Minerals Pure Transformation Night Treatment which helped me look flawless and glowing while perfecting my skin tone and texture. This is an extraordinary mineral powder you wear after applying your face creams or serums at night, it doesn't rub off on your pillow and it promotes cell turnover, works on smoothing out wrinkles, healing break outs and brightening up your complexion. I absolutely love it and not only wear it to bed but also to my boot camp classes so I don't feel guilty for wearing makeup while I exercise. A feminine plus: The case is cute, the brush is sturdy and super soft on your skin.

2 comments:

  1. Nicole dnd lo. Comproooooo? Esta amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ana! Lo podes encontrar en Sephora,en cualquier tienda de BareMinerals en los malls o online en www.bareminerals.com. Te va a encantar,un abrazo!

      Delete