Sunday, May 20, 2012

Prom Ready!

My sister Natalie just had her prom and she asked me to do her make-up for the party. She was wearing a steel gray dress with glitter accents and matching shoes. Her eyes were the focus in my make-up process. I love using Sonia Kashuk brushes (available at Target in cute sets or individually) which are super soft and great quality at accessible prices. I used Clinique and Hard candy Baked eyeshadow, Sonia Kashuk noir gel liner, Mary Kay mascara (surprisingly wonderful for volume and curl) Revlon Photo Ready Airbush Mousse foundation (great coverage with one pump and light as air),Victoria's Secret blush and YSL matte lipstick with a touch of gloss. What do you think of her eyes?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are amazing... Her makeup is lovely! I just wish I could see the whole face, especially the lips since I'm more of a lip product person.

    --

    Elvia
    The New Outlet: http://the-new-outlet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete