Monday, November 19, 2012

Healthy Strands

Ironing, blow drying and coloring can mess up the look of our hair this holiday season when we're all trying to look cute for all those family and company parties. Check out my live chat question on Facebook with Glamour magazine contributing beauty editor, Andrea Pomerantz Lustig, telling us about the one product that will keep hair healthy this season.

Follow her on Twitter @AndreaPLustig and on Facebook!







It was great to virtually meet you as well! I'm a huge fan of all your advice on Glamour magazine.

This is the product Andrea is talking about:

2 comments:

  1. I've heard about argan oil, nice to know there is an afforadable version!
    Great advice!

    http://estiloandcafe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm trying it out on my hair as we speak! Another option that I found was affordable was a L'Oreal Morroccan oil that works wonders on split ends. It does not come in a cool spray version like this one though.

      Delete