Friday, November 23, 2012

Give Thanks

I hope everyone's had a wonderful holiday with family and friends. I sure have had a blast and am enormously grateful for everything that this year has brought into my life: my husband, being able to see friends I hadn't seen in a long time and the blessing of meeting new ones. I am very grateful for my health, family and all of you who read this blog. Since we're not Black Friday fans with my hubby, we've just been
enjoying quality time with friends and family on this beautiful Friday.

Check out all the delicious eats we've had in this holiday break.

Happy Holidays!









2 comments:

  1. Nikki que bello tu Dad! Hope that you had a wonderful time!

    http://estiloandcafe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si, les quedo super rico a mi papi y mami.Aunque, todo es rico con bacon! Jajaja! Happy Holidays Jula!

      Delete