Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Unsmearables

Nothing grosses me out more than seeing my make-up right splat on my cellphone screen. Runny eyeliner, feathery lips and transferable foundation are my nightmare. In my quest of long lasting make-up,these are my winners:
1)Kat Von D Foundation-even in the stickiest, hottest of Houston days this foundation never stayed on my cellphone.Yay!
2)MakeUp Forever Aqua Rouge-Apply the lipcolor. Let it dry. Apply the attached clear lipgloss. Sip,eat,chew,talk...your lipstick will still be there!
3)Benefit Cha Cha Tint- Crave that coral, dewy glow on your cheeks all day long? You must lighty and quickly apply this stain; 3 dots on the apple of your cheeks and rub in for a natural looking flush.
4) Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero Smudge Liquid Eyeliner- Perfect liquid liner. Long lasting, won't rub or flake off not even through tears. Must use a waterproof eye make-up remover to take off though.
5) Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil- I love wearing this liner on my lower lashes because it never comes off or gives me raccoon eyes. I can wear it and forget about smearing or reapplying.
This is me reporting for HCCTV in scorching Houston weather wearing all of the products above! This is after finishing the report and my make-up was still flawless!
I'm so excited to show you THE MOST AMAZING MASCARA that transforms your gaze with a faux lash look! Can't wait to show you with a video tutorial soon (like tomorrow or Monday)!

No comments:

Post a Comment