Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Lights, Mirror, Make-up!

My husband had been taunting me and hyping up the awesome birthday gift he had ordered for me...only it didn't arrive on my birthday or even the week after! Finally, last week, the box was on our door and I couldn't wait to rip it open.
One phrase for all of you: ultimate make-up mirror. This mirror is equipped with natural light lamps for the best make-up application. My pocket mirrors can't compete with that!
The Ott Light comes in a range of colors and patterns for you to choose from. It has a regular side and a 5x magnifying side for all of you who like to see their pores up close (not me!) or achieve a flawless smoky eyeshadow application.
Prices vary from $38.00- $80.00 on Amazon.
Thank you so much Miguel! I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment